On the 9th day of Christmas my true love baked for me....
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
This is my go to recipe. I bake these cookies all the time. They're a crowd pleaser and my friends often request them.
And also my favorite cookie of all time.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies (adapted from a Nestle recipe)
1 ¼ C flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ stick of butter softened (¾ C)
½ C sugar
½ cup brown sugar
½ C chunky peanut butter
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
12 oz pkg. milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter with mixer until creamy.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
4. Gradually beat in flour, baking soda and salt.
5. Stir in morsels.
6. Spoon batter onto baking sheets.
7. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.